Try a Conversation With Intellectum
Industries That Utilize Intellectum
Manage your own content
- BINA Relies on a description of the application language, created by a domain expert.
- BINA generates a language model for the speech recognizer automatically, to focus it on the domain of your application,
- It is to “teach” BINA your unique professional jargon by adding and changing words.
- The development interface of BINA does not require programming expertise.
- A domain expert can specify the domain language and semantics.
- BINA can process text in any language.
- BINA can process voice in any language for which a speech recognizer is available.
- BINA creates the optimal transcription from several speech recognizer outputs.
- Using several ASR outputs reduces errors significantly.
- BINA connects with your application on various platforms.
- You can interface it locally, on-premise or in the cloud.